Rubber Threshold Ramps from Pride® Lifts & Ramps provide a durable and safe means of navigating uneven household surfaces including small steps and doorways. A hidden dovetail locking system allows for easy installation and incremental ramp height adjustment of up to four inches. Modular design makes Pride Rubber Threshold Ramps a practical and affordable home accessibility solution.
- Meets ADA slope requirements
- Constructed of high-impact recycled rubber for durability & long life
- Seven total pieces:
- ½ increments starting from 1″ to 4″ height capability
- 36″ of usable space
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Slip resistant
- Easy to install
- 850 lbs. weight capacity
- Can be trimmed or notched for a custom fit
1.5″, 1″, 2.5″, 2″, 3.5″, 3″, 4″
3 year transferable warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110