Pride Multi fold Ramps
Pride Multi fold Ramps from Pride Lifts and Ramps make using a mobility product easy over entrances, small staircases and a variety of places in the home and outdoors. The Pride Multi fold Ramps are Highly durable and portable, Pride Multi fold Ramps are offered in longer lengths for increased accessibility.
Pride Multi fold Ramps Mobility Features
- 3-year transferable warranty
- Available in 6′, 7′, 8′ at 600 lbs. and 800 lbs., and 10′ at 500 lbs.
- Available with or without grip tape surface (800 lbs. available only with grip tape)
- Weight of 500 lbs. ramps with or without grip tape: 10′ – 60 lbs.
- Weight of 600 lbs. ramps with or without grip tape: 6′ – 32 lbs., 7′ – 42 lbs., 8′ – 47 lbs.
- Weight of 800 lbs. ramps with grip tape: 6′ – 42 lbs., 7′ – 47 lbs., 8′ – 54 lbs
About Pride Mobility Products
Pride Mobility Products® Corp. is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of mobility products including Jazzy® Power Chairs, Pride® Scooters, Pride® Lift Chairs, and Pride® Lifts and Ramps. Quantum® Rehab, a division of Pride Mobility, manufactures innovative, complex rehab solutions. The company, headquartered in Exeter, Pa., also has operations in Australia, Canada, China, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Pride Mobility is dedicated to providing expertly designed, engineered, and tested products incorporating technologically innovative, intelligent features enabling end-users to achieve their mobility goals.
10′, 6′, 7′, 8′
3 year transferable warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110