Pride Olympian AutoLift
The Pride Olympian AutoLift is strong, agile and aesthetically pleasing. Highly adjustable with sophisticated engineering, it fits most vehicles and is easily removed and transferable.
The Olympian AutoLift is available in two models:
a 260 lbs. weight capacity ($2895) and a 440 lbs. weight capacity ($3395).
Pride Olympian AutoLift Features
- Beautifully engineered to complement your vehicle
- Highly adjustable to fit most vehicles
- Ideal for power chairs, mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs
- Tailored fitting kit
- Easily removed when not in use and easily transferable from one vehicle to another
- Remote control powered by the vehicle battery
- Available in several color options
About Pride Mobility
Pride Mobility Products® Corp. is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of mobility products including Jazzy® Power Chairs, Pride® Scooters, Pride® Lift Chairs, and Pride® Lifts and Ramps. Quantum® Rehab, a division of Pride Mobility, manufactures innovative, complex rehab solutions. The company, headquartered in Exeter, Pa., also has operations in Australia, Canada, China, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Pride Mobility is dedicated to providing expertly designed, engineered, and tested products incorporating technologically innovative, intelligent features enabling end-users to achieve their mobility goals.
Power Wheelchair Lifts, Scooter Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110