Pride Pursuit XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter S714
The Pursuit XL PMV from Pride Mobility is a rugged and heavy duty scooter with great comfort and safety features. Pride Pursuit XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter features a 400 lb. weight capacity and delta tiller with wraparound handles for easier handling. It has a full LED lighting package that includes turn signals and a headlight. The large 13″ pneumatic tires and front and rear suspension create a smoother ride and better handling and outdoor performance.
The Pursuit XL also has a deluxe reclining seat with pillow-top for added comfort and a headrest, the seat also slides forward and back for better access to the infinitely adjustable tiller. And if you are using a scooter lift with this product the tie down points are easily accessible making it much quicker and easier to secure your scooter. Other standard features include a front basket for carrying personal items, a rear view mirror and a hydraulic-sealed brake system. The Pride Pursuit XL is loaded with features and is a durable and powerful scooter.
Pride Pursuit XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter S714 Features
- Infinitely-adjustable tiller angle with conveniently located handle
- Powerful drivetrain; features 180 amp microprocessor-based controller
- Deluxe reclining high-back seat with headrest and sliders
- Full lighting package that includes directional signals and lower headlight
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Large 13″ low-profile, pneumatic tires for excellent outdoor performance
- Hydraulic handbrake
Pride Pursuit XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter Testing
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
|Dimensions||56.25 x 27.25 in|
4 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Mobility, Heavy Duty
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
|Seat to Floor||
26.25″ – 27.75″
CRS Reclining High Back w/ Sliders & Headrest
Group 24, Group 27
22.13 miles, 29.51 miles
8AH, Off Board
Blue, Red, Silver
1 year limited warranty on electronic components, drivetrain, 3 year limited warranty on frame, seat frame, 6 month warranty on batteries
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110