Pride Go-Go 3 Elite 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter SC40E
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- FREE Charger
- FREE Cup Holder
- FREE Armrest Saddle Bag
- FREE Safety Flag
- Owner's Manual
- Front Basket
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Pride SC40E Go-Go 3 Elite 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
Pride GoGo 3 Elite Traveller comes with a standard 12AH battery but allows users to upgrade to an 18AH for improved travel range. Lightweight and easy to disassemble, the scooter also features interchangeable panels in three different colors.
Pride Go-Go 3 Elite 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter Features
- 18AH Battery Option For Extended Drive Range
- Comes With Blue, Red And Silver Shroud Covers
- Front Frame-Mounted Seat Post Offers Maximum Stability
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in two exciting colors – red and blue
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for serviceability
Pride Go-Go 3 Elite 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
Pride Mobility Go-Go Travel Mobility
Up to 4 mph
|Total weight without batteries||
12 AH: 20 lbs. per battery pack, 18 AH: 29.5 lbs. per battery pack (Optional)
Up to 10.4 miles (18 AH), Up to 7.2 miles (12 AH)
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Dimensions: Width: 17”, Depth: 17”, Material: Black Vinyl, Type: Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic, Weight: 23 lbs
2AH, Off Board
Lifetime limited warranty on frame. 2-year limited warranty on electronics. 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110