- The Go-Go ultra X is made by Pride Mobility one of the leaders in manufacturing safe and reliable mobility products for disabled people.
- The Go-Go ultra X is one of the most affordable and reliable travel scooters in the market today.
- The Go-Go ultra X is easy to take apart into 4 sections to travel with. The heaviest section is only 28lbs.
- Daily Care will provide FREE 1 year In-Home Service for the Go-Go ultra X.
- The Go-Go ultra X has solid tires, front basket, best turning radius in its class, and is great for indoor and travel use.
Pride SC40X Go-Go 3 Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- FREE Charger
- FREE Cup Holder
- FREE Armrest Saddle Bag
- FREE Safety Flag
- Owner's Manual
- Front Basket
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Pride Go-Go 3 Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter SC40X
The Pride GoGo 3 Ultra X scooter is a lightweight ride suitable for travel on well-groomed paths and paved surfaces. Easy to break down into lightweight sections, this model is a breeze to transport and store. Equipped with convenient feature such as a basket and flat-free tires, the Go-Go Ultra X makes it easy to transport personal items without the worries of a flat tire. Reliable and functional, the Ultra X boasts a stable design, it turns on a dime and it’s an affordable mode of travel suited to indoors and out.
Pride Go-Go 3 Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter SC40X Features
- Heaviest Piece Is Only 28 Lbs.
- Charge The Batteries On OR Off The Scooter
- All New Frame Design For Easy Disassembly
Pride Go-Go 3 Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
|Dimensions||37.00 x 19.50 in|
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
2AH, Off Board
12V 12AH Deep Cycle
1 year limited warranty on electronic components, drivetrain, 3 year limited warranty on frame, seat frame, 6 month warranty on batteries
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110