Pride SC53 Go-Go 3 Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
The GoGo 3 Elite Traveller Plus from Pride Mobility ships with a standard 18AH battery to keep you on the move. The wraparound delta tiller provides controlled steering for those with limited dexterity and convenient features such as flat-free tires, a front basket and interchangeable color panels are all standard. The feather-touch disassembly makes the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere.
Pride Go-Go 3 Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter Features
- FREE Gift Pack
- Standard 18AH battery pack
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored panels – Red and Blue
Pride Go-Go 3 Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
5 Year Limited warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110