Pride SC54 Go-Go 4 Elite Traveller Plus 4-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- FREE Charger
- FREE Batteries
- FREE Cup Holder
- FREE Armrest Saddle Bag
- FREE Safety Flag
- Owner's Manual
- Front Basket
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Pride SC54 Go-Go 4 Elite Traveller Plus takes the 4-wheel scooter up a notch. A wraparound delta tiller makes steering easy, even for users with limited dexterity. An increased weight capacity of 300 lbs allows a wider range of users to take advantage of the GoGo. An 18AH battery ships standard with the Elite Traveller Plus allowing you to put in up to 12 more miles on each charge. The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus comes complete with a front basket, flat-free wheels, lots of leg room, interchangeable color shrouds and a comfortable seat.
Pride Go-Go 4 Elite Traveller Plus Features
- Great scooter includes delta tiller
- Extended 18 AH battery range
- Comes with 2 interchangeable color panels
Pride Go-Go 4 Elite Traveller Plus Testing Standards
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA). The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team. All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
4 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
3 Year Limited Warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110