The Victory 9 4-wheel scooter delivers the high performance operation and feature-rich design of the Victory family of scooters at a very reasonable price. Featuring feather-touch disassembly, exclusive low-profile, non-scuffing tires, back-lit battery gauge and wraparound delta tiller, the Victory 9 is a terrific, fully loaded 4-wheel scooter that won’t break the bank.
Bigger and more powerful than Pride’s Go-Go models but not as large as the other full-size models in the line, the Victory 9 combines great maneuverability and compact size with a bigger battery and per-charge range.
- Exclusive, One-Hand Feather-Touch Disassembly For Quick Transportation
- Lightweight, Low-Profile, Non-Scuffing Wheels
- 4 Wheels For A Comfortable, Stable Ride
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride’s Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
4 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Mobility
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
|Seat to Floor||
19.25″ – 20.75″
Foldable, Molded Plastic
3AH, Off Board
2-Year limited on Drivetrain, 2-Year limited on Electronics, Lifetime limited on frame
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110