The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces, and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Crush Proof Front Basket
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Back-lit battery gauge
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustable knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
|Seat to Floor||
21.5″ – 24.25″
Foldable, Molded Plastic
5A, Off Board
Front and Rear
77.6 lbs (Front Section)
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110