Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen reducing the delivery costs associated with 5 LPM-and-above oxygen patients. The Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher liter flow and has fewer parts than any other concentrator on the market. Fewer parts, combined with greater reliability, help you to reduce expenditure on accessories and unnecessary inventory. The Millennium M10 is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable oxygen machine available.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features
- Maintenance free SMCT “sure cycle” valve, designed specifically for the Millennium
- Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI®) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing – double fault against electric shock
- Integrated Sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage
About Philips Respironics
The foundations of Philips were laid in 1891 when Gerard Philips and his father Frederik Philips established Philips & Co. in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. A few years later, in 1895, Gerard’s brother Anton Philips strengthened the young company. He proved to be a great commercial talent and within a few years Philips belonged to the largest producers of light bulbs in the world. Stimulated by the Industrial Revolution in Europe, Philips’ first research laboratory was established in 1914 and the company started introducing its first innovations in the x-ray and radio technology. Over the years, the list of inventions has only been growing to include many breakthroughs that have continued to enrich people’s everyday lives.
27″ x 19″ x 13″
92 4% @ 8-10LPM, 94 2% @ 2LPM
120 VAC +10%, – 15%
Average: 450 W
10 LPM in 1 liter increments
|Maximum Outlet Pressure||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110