- It is lightweight
- It simplifies travel within a home
- It is designed specifically to help nocturnal oxygen patients
Respironics SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator Model#1076773
- FREE THREE MONTH SUPPLY OF NASAL CANNULAS! (Qty:15)
- FREE Fast Shipping!
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- No Sales Tax!
Respironics SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
The Respironics SimplyFlo Stationary Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest and lightest home concentrator available and is the newest addition to the Respironics oxygen collection. It was designed for use overnight as well as when you are away from home or office. It features 2 liter per minute of continuous flow oxygen in a unit that weighs less than 9 pounds. The unit is extremely easy to transport from one location to another. The SimplyFlo operates on an external power source and does not include an internal battery. The SimplyFlo Home Concentrator is intended to make it easier to balance your oxygen therapy requirements with your need to continue an active, healthier lifestyle.
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighs less than 9 pounds makes it easy to move room to room
- Sleek Design: Designed for use overnight as well as when you are away from home or office
- Safety Alarms: System technical fault, loss of power, no flow and low oxygen purity
- 2 Liter per minute flow: Generates up to 2 LPM continuous flow oxygen
- No batteries to change or replace There are no batteries, just simply plug in and use
- Respironics SimplyFlo Home Concentrator
- Cannula and Manual
87% – 95.6% at Sea Level at All Settings
|Oxygen Flow Type||
11.5 in x 10 in x 6 in (29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x 15.2 cm)
under 9 lbs
41F to 104F (5C to 40C)
Gross particle, Inlet filter, Micro-felt filter (bacteria)
|Alarms and Indicators||
System technical fault, loss of power, no flow and low oxygen purity
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110