- No compressor/air pump required
- Low surface tension minimizes the risk of bed sores
- ROHO provides equal pressure dispensed across a larger contact area preventing focused pressure in any single area
- Easy to set up and install
Roho Sofflex 2 Air Mattress
The ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Mattress Replacement System offers an advance skin protection support surface for use in a variety of care settings,all at a low price! By utilizing ROHO’s Shape Fitting Technology, the SOFFLEX 2 Mattress System has interconnected air cell sections that can be adjusted to the patient’s body weight and shape, providing a comfortable and safe setting to optimize soft tissue protection.
- ROHO’s Shape Fitting Technology allows for the redistribution of pressure that can cause shear, friction, and skin tear. The SOFFLEX 2 Mattress is an effective option for comfort, skin care, and treatment.
- Threesections of the support surface allow for a personalized fit for maximumadjustability. Side inflation port allows for easy and quick access to eachsection
- Can fitmost bed frames, including home care, hospital, or long term care facility bedframes that are 80” to 84” (203 cm to 213 cm) in length and 36” (91.5 cm) up to48” (122 cm) wide.
- Energy-friendlyand cost-effective, the SOFFLEX 2 Mattress does not use power, is reusable, andcosts significantly less than your standard powered mattress.
- The SOFFLEX 2 Mattress weights an incredible 28 lbs (12.7 kg) based on 36” x 80”(91.5 cm x 203 cm) size for a lightweight alternative, making it easy to transport and adjust.
- Mattress cover is both fluid-resistant and flame-resistant. The cover’s top material can easily be cleaned and disinfected without ruining the material.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110