- Extremely lightweight, portable, and user friendly chair.
- Features the latest in wireless take-apart technology.
- One of the highest efficiency in-line motors.
- The Jimmie is travel-friendly with one-touch effortless disassembly and transportability
Shoprider UL8WPBS Jimmie Power Chair
Shoprider Jimmie introduces another first in powered mobility with its extremely lightweight, portable, user-friendly Jimmie™ power chair. The Shoprider Jimmie J features the latest in wireless take-apart technology, electronics and high efficiency in-line motors. All these advanced features plus many more adjustability features are stylishly packaged into a comfortable power chair designed to move with your active lifestyle today. The Shoprider Jimmie is Travel-Friendly too with One-Touch effortless disassembly and transportability.
Shoprider Jimmie UL8WPBS Power Chair Features
- Rear wheel drive
- Extra light, 106.1 lbs only (incl. Batteries)
- Easily assembles with connectorless technology
- Easy to dismantle in to three major parts:
- Seat w/Controller: 24.7 lbs
- Front chassis w/Batteries: 35.4 lbs
- Rear Chassis w/Drive train: 29.9 lbs
- Adjustable seat height, padded full function, armrest(width, height, angle adjustable)
- Removable fold up footrest with full function (height, length, angle adjustable)
About Shoprider Mobility
Since 1988, Shoprider scooters and power chairs have been available in the United States. Our products have quickly become one of the top brands in the country by bringing advanced features, innovative designs and affordable pricing to the consumer.
Shoprider products are sold throughout the United States by an established network of high quality DME/HME providers. Our providers are chosen carefully to ensure that customers who buy our products obtain a high level of service commensurate with the quality of our products. If you are interested in seeing our products or would like to test drive a particular model, please contact us.
Shoprider Mobility Products scooters and power chairs are the most reliable and most technically advanced products available in the US today. Manufactured to stringent ISO9001 quality standards, our products are backed by a comprehensive warranty making Shoprider Mobility Products the obvious choice for the discerning customer.
Shoprider Mobility Products providers always receive first class customer service and professional technical advice from our support teams. Providers also benefit from the many and significant marketing initiatives which form part of our overall plan to make Shoprider Mobility Products the number one choice in the industry. If you are a provider focused on growing your business you should be talking to us today.
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Travel / Portable
|Seat w/ Controller||
|Front Chassis w/ Batteries||
|Rear Chassis w/ Drive Train||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110