Sterling Simplicity Plus Straight Stairlift
The Sterling Simplicity Plus straight stairlift comes with the Smart seat and optional powered features. For those requiring powered options, the Sterling Simplicity Plus is a stylish solution to overcome the challenges of climbing straight stairs.
The Sterling Simplicity Plus is compatible with the Slide Track, powered and manual hinge systems so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs the Simplicity+ offers you a range of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
All our stairlifts are tested and approved by worldwide independent inspection services. This gives you the assurance that all our products meet the highest standards in terms of quality and safety.
Sterling Simplicity Plus Straight Stairlift Features
- The Simplicity+ combines the continuous charge track of the Simplicity with the seat of the 1000
- The upholstery is available in a selection of six colours.
- The Simplicity+ offers the choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options.
- The Simplicity+ comes with two year manufacturer’s parts warranty and Lifetime warranty on the gearbox and motor.
At Handicare, we are committed to making everyday life easier for disabled and elderly people. And to empowering them to live an active life – on their terms. At the same time, we want to support those who assist them. This is why we provide well-designed solutions that help increase independence, and are easy and safe to use, for both healthcare professionals and family members.
We are passionate about what we do and it is important to us that our customers and partners regard and experience us as being committed and respectful, and acting with integrity. Knowing that what we do every day can really make a difference to people’s lives is very rewarding. At the same time, it motivates us to perform even better and improve the solutions we offer.
Straight Stair Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110