TriLift Mobility Carrier
TRILIFT is an innovative breakthrough in scooter and power chair transportation solutions. It’s small size and weight help to minimize interference with your vehicle’s operation. Trilift’s lifting capabilities are compatible with all scooters on the market today. Featuring smart and user friendly operation along with quick and easy disassemble for convenient storage.
- NO Straps, NO Platform
- MORE Ground Clearance
- Fits MOST Vehicles, Scooters & Power Wheelchairs
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile Unmatched by any other Lift
- Locks Automatically
- No Cumbersome Straps or Clamps to Mess with
- More Stable – You will hardly know it′s there even when driving on rough roads.
- Lowest Weight – Weighs half as much as a typical platform lift weighs making it easier to install or transfer from one vehicle
- The Most Ground Clearance – This advantage will allow you to load your scooter or powerchair in the garage and have enough clarence to back out into the street
- Simpler Design- One person can assemble and install in less time then what a conventional platform lift requires
- Less Maintenance – Simple and secure design almost eliminates service comebacks
- Easiest to Load – You will love its simplicity
How It Works?
- TRILIFT is built with 2 parts.
- The 1st part is the lift; It mount into a car receiver Hitch. The Lift has a male triangle that can go up and down.
- The 2nd part is the Bracket. It has a female triangle channel, to fit on the male triangle. the Bracket is custom designed to bolt-on the scooter, or wheel chair permanently.
- When pushing the lift down switch, the male triangle will go all the way down, close enough to the ground; Drive your scooter so that the female bracket on scooter, will fit on top of the male lift triangle.
- When you push the switch up, the lift will grab the bracket and the scooter and lock it together.
- With our patented triangular interlocking design Trilift will make your scooter transportation a breeze.
Power Wheelchair Lifts, Scooter Lifts
42″ – 55″, 45″ – 60″
42 lbs, 60 lbs
145 lbs, 500 lbs
|Cycle Load Time||
45 seconds, 55 seconds
|Docking Bracket Size||
|Docking Bracket Weight||
8 – 15 lbs, 12 – 22 lbs
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110