- Ideal Long Term Care Bed
- Bed can go 7" Low to The Floor To Minimize Fall Risk & 30" High For Caregiver Assistance.
- Bed Offers The Cardiac Position, Which Will Turn The Bed Into A Chair So The Patient Can Eat Or Watch TV
- Ultralock Wheels Make The Bed Easy To Push At Any Height
- Silent And Fast Moving Motors
Joerns XTS350 UltraCare XT Hospital Bed Frame
Introducing the Joerns UltraCare XT, a versatile bed that has the ability to adapt to many home care settings. With a combination of performance, function, and style, the UltraCare XT allows the caregiver to transform the bed into a versatile design that can fit any room style or configuration. Optional upgrades are available to suit your specific facility needs. With options such as: the SafeLight, UltraLock, and UltraWide, patients and caregivers alike will appreciate the flexibility and stability of this bed. Experience this and much more with the UltraCare XT bed.
UltraCare XT Features
- Toroidal engineering provides the bed’s steel frame additional strength and durability that equates to 30 times stronger material than angle iron.
- AdvanceCare position is offered as a basic feature, with an integrated pendant connection on both sections of the mattress support platform.
- With both ergonomic functionality, safety lockouts, and advanced clinical control, caregivers will benefit have access to a wide array of functionalities and modalities.
- Extendable four-section mattress support platform allows for both comfortable and therapeutic positions, which minimize the risk of skin damage (decubitus ulcers, ‘bed sores’).
- Bed panels are available in numerous designs and finishes to match any room’s interior.
- UltraLock (fastened at foot/head of the bed, or both foot and head) is designed to maximize security and provide additional mobility at any height – beneficial for both patient and caregiver.
Joerns UltraCare XT Frame
- QuickCare Height Adjustment: provideds fast hi-lo adjustment. Raises and lowers the bed in less than 30 seconds. This increases bed operation efficiency under typical load applications and faster adjustments enable caretakers to deliver more enhanced resident care.
- Advance Care Positioning gives you a number of exceptional advantages that translates into incomparable results
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning for bloodflow. (Available only with Staff Operated Controls)
- Gravity Assist Repositioning to maximize care and minimize caregiver injury.
- Low Bed to minimize the risk from fall injury
- High Bed to maximize caregiver accessibility and minimize caregiver injury
- Auto Transfer Intelligence that optimizes transfer height of the bed
- Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than angle iron
- Therapeutic grid surface offers improved air flow and ultimate support for the sleep surface
- Four-section mattress support platform offers full range of comfort and therapeutic positions, which may reduce skin shear
- Attractive bed panel options available in a wide array of designs and finishes
- Advance Pendant control has large easy to use buttons that are backlit for easy use at night.
- Staff control allows caregivers flexibility to select which features may be adjustable by the resident. Comes with Advance Pendant as well
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg (Staff Control) allows for advanced positioning
- Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance
- Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation
- 7-inch to 30 inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the higher height
- Assist devices have superior functionality and perfect grip height
- UltraLock Wheels is available at the foot end, or both the head and foot to maximize security and mobility at any height
- Optional Width and Extensions: You can widen your bed (Good for Bariatric patients) or extend the length (Good for those over 6’2″). The mattress will come in the wider size if you order the extension kits. The DermaFloat mattress comes in extended widths and length, but will incur additional costs. Mattresses sometimes take longer to ship.
Side Rail Options
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed.
- Sold individually or as a pair
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed.
- Sold as a pair or two pairs for full bed safety
Head and Foot Panel Options
Classical Head and Foot Panels
Available in Cherry and Oak/Sand (Shown in Oak/Sand)
Traditional Head and Foot Panels
Available in Cherry, Oak/Sand and Light Valley Oak (Shown in Light Valley Oak)
The Joerns Healthcare history spans more than 100 years. The key business components of Joerns Healthcare have always been strong leadership, perseverance and personal commitment from the company’s leadership and associates. Founded in 1889 in St. Paul, Minnesota as Joerns Brothers Furniture by three brothers, Charles, Paul and Frederick Joerns, relocated to Sheboygan, Wisconsin in 1905. Charles Joerns bought out his brothers and ran a very prosperous but small company. In 1927, the company suffered a fire, which spurred relocation to Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Joerns Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Joerns
- Full Joerns Warranty: All products carry the full Joerns Warranty.
- Joerns Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Joerns.
35″, 39″, 42″
7.5″ – 30.5″
|Maximum Back Angle||
|Maximum Knee Angle||
Frame: 15 Years, Motor/Electronics: 5 Years, Welds: Lifetime
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110