The Volker 3082 Vis-a-Vis from Hill-Rom pairs classic residential styling with high-quality German innovation, offering an attractive solution to your home-care needs. The real wood finishes on the head and foot panels–available in Cherry Tree Noble and Mahogany–accentuate the sophisticated LP sleigh bed design.
Hill-Rom is proud to offer high-quality Völker™ residential beds that are designed to promote dignified care. Völker beds feature classic residential styling, high-quality German engineering and innovative features that allow for versatility of care.
Volker 3082 Vis-a-Vis Classic Residential Styling
Real wood finishes enhance bed appearance, and variety of wood stain options match current residential furniture trends
Volker 3082 Vis-a-Vis High-Quality German Engineering
Völker has a rich tradition of creating high quality products since 1912, plus German focus on detail and design leads to efficient and reliable products
Innovative Features for Volker 3082 Vis-a-Vis
Siderail design allows rails to be hidden when not in use, casters are hidden in bed post legs until activated to ensure stability while enhancing appearance, and innovative lying surface can help enhance comfort.
Classic Residential Styling; High-Quality German Engineering; Innovative Features
- Volker MiS™ Microstimulation system integrated into the lying surface to help enhance comfort
- All four lying surface sections can be removed for easy cleaning
- Hand control can be positioned for easy access; key bed functions can easily be operated from this control
- Head and leg sections can easily be adjusted with the push of a button
- Foot-end of bed can be moved to either side for enhanced mobility and more personalized care by caregiver or family members
- Wide post legs help keep bed securely in place
- Casters extend with the push of a button so bed can easily be moved
- Four stable height-adjustable legs allow bed to be raised and lowered with the push of a button
- Full access underneath the frame allows for easy cleaning underneath the bed
- Telescoping siderails provide two levels of assistance (with warm wood banister design)
- Four mattress stops keep the mattress securely in place
Home Care Bed
|Battery Back Up||
|Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg||
|Hand Control Lock Out Key||
|Bed Size Deck Options||
82.7″ x 35.4″, 86.6″ x 39.4″
|Exterior Bed Dimensions||
86.3″ x 39.0″, 90.2″ x 43.0″
15.75″ to 27.5″
|Safe Working Load||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110