Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out (Regular)
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Seat Height||Weight Capacity||Slide Distance|
Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-OutThe 77311 Sliding Transfer Bench from Eagle Health provides users who have limited mobility with an easy-to-use bench to transfer in & out of the bath or shower. The Bench seat glides smoothly over the polished, high-strength aluminum tubes which have a 400 lb. weight capacity, and the specially-designed sliding rings lock the seat at each end of the sliding rails. This Sliding Transfer Bench is designed with a wide Cut-Out seat which allows easier personal cleaning for the user. The durable frame is constructed from lightweight, rust-proof aluminum, and the height is adjustable to meet the specific needs of the user. The legs of this transfer bench are equipped with non-slip rubber feet for increased safety during bathing or showering. No tools are required to assemble this transfer bench!
Eagle Health Sliding Transfer Bench with Cut-Out Features:
- Specially-designed sliding rings lock the seat at each end of the sliding rails.
- Seat glides smoothly in and out of the bathtub or shower over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes.
- Wide Cut-Out Seat allows for easier personal cleaning.
- Rust-proof, lightweight aluminum construction.
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance.
- Comes with safety belt strap.
- No tools necessary for assembly.
- Replaces Items 61311 & 67311
- Seat Size: 17.75" x 14.75"
- Seat Height: 18.25" - 22.25"
- Base Length: 39" - 40"(From outside-leg tip to outside-leg tip)
- Base Depth: 18.25" - 20"
- Max Tub Clearance: 18.5"
- Back Height from Floor: 32" - 36"
- Sliding Distance: 15"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.