||Sleep Surface Width
||Sleep Surface Length
||36", 39", 42"
The innovative CS7 has already become the industry standard for long-term care beds. With an Auto Contour feature that simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning. The CS7 also features a Slat Deck which is an upgrade from the Grid Deck that most of the entry level frames have and provides better support and airflow for the mattress. The Invacare CS7 is the ideal bed with it's stability, easy controls and smooth raising and lowering of the head, feet and overall height of the bed.
- Hi Low Bed drops to 7" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30" at the highest setting.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobilty-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Optional Bed / Mattress Width gives you the option to widen the bed and mattress to 39" or 42" Wide. (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery)
- Optional Trendelenburg (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery) available with the Advanced Control Panel. The Panel can only be used by caregiver for safe Trendelenburg positioning.
||7" - 30" Height Range
|Product Weight Capacity
||Ergonomically Designed, Rugged, Water-Resistant Pendant
||Universal Deck Length (76" or 80")
||Optional Battery Backup
||36" / 39" / 42"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty