Invacare Reliant 450 Manual Low Base Electric Patient Lift
- Reliant Plus 450 Owner's Manual
- What's Included
- Free Sling
- Free Shipping
- Two-Point Swivel Bar
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Durable power lift with power-opening base for transfers up to 450 lb.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|109 lbs.||450 lbs.||Yes||24" - 74"||3-Year Limited|
Invacare Reliant 450 lifts were conceived to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling can help reduce staff injuries, save you money and reinforce safety as a priority in your health care facility. Invacare Reliant lifts support up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver. Invacare Reliant 450 features high lift range which allows easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds (with at least 4.5″ under-bed clearance). Along with functional and innovative lifts, Invacare also offers facility assessment plans to further aid in your safety management program. Our all-encompassing lift system also includes in-service training, videos and an ergonomic safety plan. Our goal is to partner with you in lowering costs and protecting your staff from injury. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective health care.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety.
- Covered base provides protection against wear, dirt and moisture.
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces.
- Attractive neutral design blends well into any environment.
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift, one for battery-charging station; a manual emergency lowering device; and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
|Max Lifting Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||24" to 74"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||106 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Base Width Open:||41"|
|Base Width Closed:||26.5"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Front Caster Size:||3"|
|Rear Caster Size:||5"|
|Locking Casters Standard/Upgradable:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||24V rechargeable sealed|
|Sling Type:||4-Point Sling
- 4 Year Limited Warranty