Pride Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Cup Holder
- Free Armrest Saddle Bag
- Free Safety Flag
- Front Basket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smoother, more comfortable ride and unmatched performance.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Warranty|
|179 lbs.||400 lbs.||60"||5.60 mph||16.00 miles||78 lbs.||Lifetime Limited|
A smooth ride for your active lifestyle.
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match.
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride® Mobility's industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Crush Proof Front Basket
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Back-lit battery gauge
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel Key Features
Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over rough terrain
Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Full LED Lighting Package
Curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller for ultimate visibility in low-light settings
Black vinyl reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest, flip-up, height and width adjustable armrest
|Model||Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.4" at transaxle, 0.9" at anti-tip, 2.9" at front frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||23.5"-25.5"|
|Seat Type||Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18x18)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5"-18.5”|
|Battery Weight||32 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, True Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||78 lbs. (Front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)