Can I cancel my order?
If you cancel your order after it has already shipped we consider it a return and our policies apply.
How do I get my refund?
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Whats your return process?
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 10 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, incontinence items, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
- Hospital Beds
- Custom Built Lift Chairs (Custom Fabric or With Heat & Massage)
- Bathroom Safety
- Custom Wheelchairs
- Custom Built Items
- Open Box / Used Items
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt – The product must meet the following conditions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110
How do I cancel an item in my order?
In order to cancel an order please call us at 818-705-0606.