Hospital Beds & Related
Daily Care Medical Supplies carries only the highest quality hospital beds and long term care hospital beds for your needs at the best prices. We carry top brands including, Invacare, Joerns, Graham-Field (Basic American), and Flex-A-Bed.
Most of our basic hospital beds and long term care beds are in stock and ready to be delivered to your home. We offer same-day or next day delivery for local customers in Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Orange County, and surrounding areas.
We strive to have excellent customer service and the lowest pricing on all of our hospital beds and long term care beds. Please call now and one of our trained staff members will be happy to help you.
When choosing a hospital bed, it is important to consider cost, comfort, performance and the amount of patient/caregiver access to the hospital bed. It is crucial to know if the head, foot, and entire bed heights are adjusted manually, by hand crank, or at the click of a button electronically. It is also important to know what type of side rails the hospital bed has and if there are different choices such as full-length rails or half-length rails.
Types of hospital beds include
- Manual Hospital Bed: The most cost-effective solution for customers. The head, foot and entire height settings of the manual hospital bed are adjusted by a manual crank solely by caregiver or family.
- Semi-Electric Hospital Bed: The second preferred hospital beds by customers and caregivers. The head and foot adjust at the click of a button. The entire bed frame height adjustment is completed by a manual hand crank at the foot end of the hospital bed.
- Full Electric Hospital Bed: the perfect solution for customers that are looking to control the head, foot and entire bed frame height of the hospital bed at the click of a button. Full Electric Hospital bed is the most favored and cost-effective bed by customers and caregivers.
- Low Hospital Bed: The perfect solution for customers that are a high fall risk. The Low Hospital Bed has the head, foot, and entire bed height adjustments at a click of a button electronically. The Low Hospital Bed also provides easier access to the bed during transfers for customers who need a lower setting due to height restrictions.
- Bariatric Hospital Bed: The ideal bed for customers that are looking for frames with greater weight support. The Bariatric hospital bed has the head, foot, and entire bed height adjustments at a click of the button for ease of use.
Here at Daily Care Medical Supplies and Equipment, we have the hospital bed for all of your needs.
Cities We Provide Same Day or Next Day Delivery Service for Rental and Sale for most of Southern California including Los Angeles, Orange County, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties. To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.