Hospital Beds & Related
Daily Care Medical Supplies & Equipment carries the highest quality hospital beds and long term care beds for your needs at the best prices. We carry top brands including, Invacare, Hill-Rom, Joerns, Graham-Field (Basic American), and Flex-A-Bed.
All of our hospital beds and long term care beds are in stock and ready to be delivered to your home. We offer same-day or next day delivery for local customers Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County and surrounding areas.
We offer the best customer service and lowest pricing on all of our hospital beds and long term care beds. Please call now and one of our trained staff members will be happy to help you.
When choosing a hospital bed it's important to consider cost, comfort, performance and amount of patient/caregiver access to the hospital bed. It is important to know if the head, foot and entire bed heights are adjusted manually by hand crank or at a click of a button electronically. It is also important to know what type of side rails the hospital bed has and if there are different choices such as full-length rails or half-length rails.
Types of hospital beds include
- Manual Hospital Beds are the most cost-effective solution for customers. The head, foot and entire height settings of the manual hospital bed is adjusted by a manual crank solely by caregiver's or family.
- Semi-Electric Hospital Beds are the second preferred hospital beds by customers and caregivers. The head and foot adjustments are done at a click of a button. The entire height adjustment is completed by caregivers with a manual hand crank at the foot end of the hospital bed.
- Full Electric Hospital Beds are the perfect solution for customers that are looking to control the head, foot and entire height of the hospital bed at a click of a button. Full Electric Hospital beds are the most favored and cost effective beds by both customers and caregivers.
- Low Hospital Beds are the perfect solution for customers that are a high fall risk. The Low hospital bed has the head, foot and entire bed height adjustments at a click of button electronically. The Low hospital bed also provides easier access to the bed during transfers for customers needing a lower setting due to height restrictions.
- Bariatric Hospital Beds are the ideal bed for customers that are looking for frames with greater weight support. The Bariatric hospital bed has the head, foot and entire bed height adjustments at a click of the button for ease of use.
Here at Daily Care medical supplies and equipment we have the hospital bed for your needs.