Hill-Rom Careassist ES Deluxe High End Hospital Care Bed Rental
- CareAssist Brochure
- What's Included
- Hill-Rom Care Assist ES Hospital Bed Rental
- Pressure Prevention Mattress Included
- Full Drop-Down Rails On The Entire Bed
- Free Fitted Sheet Set
- Rent-to-Buy Available
For patients searching for a hospital quality bed for rental, look no further. The Hill-Rom Careassist ES rental is the exact bed used in 75% of hospitals across the United States. The Hill-Rom Careassist is a high end hospital bed that has incredible patient safety and comfort. The bed offers advanced positioning allowing for an infinite number of various positions. Along with this the bed also has drop down rails that can covert the entire bed, which works great for patients who have a fall risk.
In Stock! Call Now: 818-705-0606
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|No||500 lbs.||80"-84" x 40"|
Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Hospital Bed rentals are available for Los Angeles customers. All our rental equipment is either brand new or in a good condition, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every rental. The hospital beds we rent outcome with universal bed ends, full drop down rails, and a pressure sore prevention mattress. The Hill-Rom CareAssist ES has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
The Hill-Rom Careassist ES Deluxe High End Hospital Care Bed is the ultimate Medical Surgical bed. This bed is known for its popularity in the hospital settings; however, it is now available for personal use in home care settings, as well. With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality. It is also easier for the user to operate, as well. Furthermore, the CareAssist Home Care Bed has the ability to extend up to 84" length.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- Dining Chair® One-button feature
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® Nurse Call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
When placing an order for this bed, there are a few conditions to consider. Initially, an in-home evaluation may be required to assess whether the bed can be delivered to the location and whether it will fit in the space provided. Please be aware that this High End Home Care Bed does not disassemble. It remains in one piece when being delivered, which is why it requires more than two people to deliver it. Additionally, we will not be able to transfer the bed up to the second floor as the bed is very heavy.
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
NP100 Prevention Surface Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
Good for users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface Support Mattress (No Pump)
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Controlled Release™ technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to maintain optimal pressure redistribution.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Dartex™ 2-way stretch vapour permeable cover
Synergy® Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy System
Ideal for users with Stage I to 4 Pressure Ulcers
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers
- 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
|Length:||80 to 84″|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Bed Height:||15.75″ to 32.5″|
|Maximum Back Angle:||65 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||20 °|