The Karman Lightweight Tilt-in-Space VIP-515 series is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 38 pounds in Manual Propel mode (MS).
This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back to help prevent pressure sores and skin breakdown. A tilt range of 0-35º is crucial in our weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design.
The VIP-515 series frame is made of an ultra lightweight T-6 aircraft grade aluminum.
Karman VIP515 Features
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 20" large wheels
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Backrest is foldable with a removable headrest
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
VIP515 Tilt in Space Wheelchair
|VIP-515 – Tilt in Space Wheelchair||UPC#|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch., 18 inch|
|Armrest Height||9 inch-11 inch|
|Seat Height||20 inch.|
|Back Height||18 inch. 16 inch head sling|
|Overall Height||53, 54 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||24 inch., 26 inch.|
|Folded Width||15 inch.|
|Overall Length||44 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||34 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||31" L x 31" H x 15" W|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
- 6 Months Product Specific Parts
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner's responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer's product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered